For this workshop, you need an extra keynote ticket (150 Euro)
Get your extra keynote ticket for this workshop here:
We offer 40 places in this workshop and recommend your early booking
Workshop presented by Michail Klarin
Modeling the Upcoming Future – Let’s Do it
1. Introduction. What’s the difference? How are systemic constellations in the context of business, organizational, and societal projects different from systemic family constellations?
2. What is it that we are modeling when we constellate the Upcoming Future? A case constellation.
3. How abstract or specific are we in constellating the Upcoming Future? How many details do we take? A case constellation.
4. Looking into the Upcoming Future: “What’s our angle?” Focusing the Facilitator’s and the Clients’ attention. A case constellation.
5. Q&A. Discussion. Sharing.
As a Member of the CI Advisory Board, Mikhail runs business, organizational, and social constellations to support high-stake decision-making. He is a seasoned strategic facilitator, executive coach, and organizational consultant. His focus is on supporting Founders, Business Families, Entrepreneurs, Leaders, and Executive Teams in challenging situations.
Mikhail’s background in physics and math taught him to look for viable and realistic solutions. Art and psychology gave him the background for a fluid, organic, non-violent intervention methodology.
As an opinion leader in the business/corporate L&D industry – including training, mentoring, executive coaching, and management consulting – Mikhail is the Co-founder and the first Chair of the Association of Russian-Speaking Coaches. His unique competency is combining rapid in-depth methods of confidential business decision-making based on a systemic approach, and organizational, business, and societal constellations. His academic background is Ph.D., DrSc, corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Education.