Here we inform you about the details of our International Recognition.
We also explain step by step how to fill in the C–SRP questionnaire and apply for International Recognition (please scroll down to the bottom of this page).
Openness, transparency, and trust building
The CI platform is built by Constellators for Constellators. We from CI believe in the necessity of transparency towards our clients – they want to know about our professional qualifications when they are to decide whom to entrust with their issues.
Our professional qualification as Constellators is a combination of our “elderhood” state of mind, our expertise in the field we are working in, our qualification and experience as Constellators, and our ability to combine all that in our work.
For showing our respective qualifications as Constellators, we created the possibility to set up profiles with basic information. Moreover, we have created a recognition procedure that will provide all the information, our clients will need to decide.
As we are looking at a wide range of applications for our work, we have created a new form of recognition that is more in line with the basic ideas of quality management. The recognition procedure has a purely structural character. There are no conditions attached to the content.
We call it the STRUCTURAL RECOGNITION PROCEDURE (SRP)
1. Our recognition process (SRP) allows for a comparative presentation of a Constellator’s professional qualifications, regardless of school, philosophy, or field of application. The minimum requirement to reach a Practitioner level will be proof of 90 hours of training.
2. The recognition process is based on a questionnaire developed with a large team of constellation colleagues from around the world. There is no other recognition in the international field that is so internationally based on such a high level of constellation expertise.
3. The CI review team does not decide on the quality of the Constellator. The team only checks the correctness of the answers given.
4. The reviewed questionnaire will be published in the Constellator’s profile to be transparent to all. The international recognition emblem and the level of international recognition also become part of the Constellator’s profile.
5. CI International Recognition will be updated annually, for example through new training, more experience, and new contributions.
6. We are starting with the International Recognition for Constellators and will later offer our International Recognition for Trainers and Training.
Levels of our International Recognition for Constellators
We offer 4 levels of International Recognition for Constellators
1. Constellation Practitioner
2. Professional Constellator
3. Master Constellator
4. Senior Constellator
Levels of our International Recognition for Trainers
We offer 3 levels of International Recognition for Trainers
2. Professional Trainer
3. Master Trainer
4. Senior Trainer
Our International Recognition for Pieces of Training
We offer our International Recognition for
- Basic Training with a min. of 90 hours
- Advanced Training with a min. of 90 hours
- Professional Training (a combination of Basic and Advanced) with a min. of 180 hours
Free Event Profiles
For each recognized profile (Constellator, Trainer, and Training) we offer the possibility to set up 3 profiles for events that are also searchable by specific criteria and will be shown in the world calendar.
Administration Fees for the CI recognition
Our administration fee model for reviewing the application International Recognition works on an annual subscription.
The administration fees shown here are those for the largest economies by gross domestic product per person (fee= 100%)
We will give a discount for smaller economies (eg. fee = 90% or 80%) According to the World Bank classifications. If you or your company have a valid VAT number and are based in a country that has a reverse charge agreement with Germany, your fee will be reduced accordingly.
Recognition for Constellators: 150 Euro administration fee (incl. 19% VAT) p.a.
Recognition for Trainers: 100 Euro administration fee (incl. 19% VAT) p.a.
Recognition for Training: 40 Euro administration fee (incl. 19% VAT) p.a.
The International Recognition subscription can be cancelled annually.